Featured ProductHMM Series modular membrane compressed air dryers provide clean, dry compressed air wherever you need it; no electricity required. Designed for continuous flow applications, HMM Series dryers pass a constant side-stream of dry sweep air to exhaust the extracted water vapor into the ambient surroundings.
SweepSaver™ Series’ digital purge control (DPC) accepts your demand signal to open and close an integrated normally open, two-way valve to control the sweep air. A “zero demand” signal keeps the bore of the membrane fibers pressurized while DPC eliminates the waste of sweep air to save you energy. Initiate the process’ air demand signal to start the flow of sweep air.
Membrane dryers use a bundle of tiny tubular fibers that let fast gases like water vapor permeate through the tube wall to be swept away into the ambient. Through the process of selective permeation, water vapor is removed while leaving the gas composition intact. Each membrane bundle is comprised of multiple tubular membrane fibers, evenly spaced to provide maximum surface area in a compact design. Each helically wrapped layer alternates direction to ensure consistent cross-sectional density and large flow paths for the sweep air that carries the water vapor to atmosphere. No oxygen is lost, which makes these ideal for medical applications.
Energy Efficient, Space Saving Designs
- Inside-to-outside permeation dries compressed air to -40°F
- Helically wound bundles for low pressure drop, high flow capacity
- Modular connections reduce leak points and simplify installation
- Space-saving vertical design for quick, clean, easy installation
- Modular connections reduce leak points and mate up to HF Series filtration, add Grade 1 Filtration for oil-free air to ISO 8573-1 class 1.2.1
- Energy saving Filter Monitor manages pressure drop (option)
- Robust aluminum housings, internal and external epoxy powder coat offers durable protection
- Energy saving Digital Purge Control synchronizes to air demand (SweepSaverTM Series only)