Do you have strong customer service skills?
Are you able to articulate a solution strategy and work with a team to execute.?
If you answered “yes” then please keep reading!
Salary + Commission (uncapped)
- 401(k) + match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Saving Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Vector Controls is seeking a dynamic Account Manager that can generate new prospects and connects with existing customers to improve sales. While also, being responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers in order to meet yearly sales goals. Plan and conduct outbound contacting and/or correspondence to targeted prospects and clients, develop, submit, and track maintenance renewal quotations, and assist Field Service Technicians and Inside Sales teams in driving business in the region. Account Managers that succeed are, at their heart, entrepreneurs, business professionals with integrity, and capable of efficiently growing and managing a customer base.
- Promote products, solutions, and services to the commercial and industrial accounts within your territory.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Engage dormant customers by way of personal visits, video conferences, emails, text messages, and telephone calls.
- Work with manufacturing partners via telephone calls, emails, text messages, webinars, seminars, and on-site visits.
- Work closely with the inside sales team and support personnel to develop strategies and share knowledge regarding customers, products, and sales techniques
- Perform site walkdowns in industrial and commercial environments.
- Successfully present information in a clear and structured manner while responding to queries from account managers, manufacturers, and customers in a professional and suitable manner
- Manage a robust Salesforce database with accounts, account contacts, active opportunities, and projects.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and bid specifications
- Articulate a solution strategy and work with a team to execute.
- Develop a complete solution plan based on the solution process, which includes inspecting all of the instrument’s pieces by expanding single unit RFQ’s
- Learn and explain all products that are offered by Vector CAG.
- Perform tasks independently, while managing multiple responsibilities
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- US work authorization (Required)