Cell Growth and Biomass Sensor OUSBT66
Category: Liquid Analysis
Segment: Instrumentation and Automation
Industry: Life Science
Field of Application
The OUSBT66 NIR absorption sensor monitors cell growth, biomass processes, algae systems and crystallization processes. It provides you with reliable, precise measured values in real-time to optimize your process and your product yield. The sensor’s hygienic design is CIP/SIP resistant and allows autoclavation. Equipped with NIST-traceable and certified clip-on filters, OUSBT66 is outstandingly easy to calibrate and verify.
The OUSBT66 sensor measures the cell density, biomass and suspended solids in life sciences applications, such as:
- Cell growth in bacterial fermentation
- Mammalian cell culture applications
- Biomass during fermentation processes
- Monitoring of algae concentration
- Monitoring of crystallization processes
- Suspended solids measurement
OUSBT66 is suitable for laboratory, pilot scale and production fermenters and bioreactors.
- Real-time measurement for optimized processes and product yields
- Reliable, precise measured values with excellent laboratory correlation
- Easy verification and calibration with NIST-traceable clip-on filters – no need for complex liquid calibrations
- Hygienic stainless steel body and sapphire windows without seals or crevices
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving
- Various path lengths and sensor lengths for perfect fit into every fermenter and bioreactor
- PG 13.5 thread for standard assemblies or head plate installations
Vector’s experienced engineers and technicians can provide solutions for your tough applications.
Vector CAG can help schedule you for routine maintenance, installation, start up, commissioning, training and inspections.
Vector University offers courses on all products to keep your processes running safely, optimally and cost effectively.